This new feature allows you to pin a specific item (either a product image or text) to a banner in homepage. It works that when you hover into the position you have pinned, the data you have set in the back end will be displayed
Negative to Ovic > Pin Mapper > Add new then add content for a new pin mapper
Now continue to click mouse on the image, it will display pin icons like this. And we have some icons of pin mapper:
When you use the mouse and click one time to banner, it will allow to create a new pin icon. Now, let understand more about it’s configuration when clicking on the icon:
- General tab – WooCommerce: It allows you to select a product – displayed with thumbnail, description and rate.
* In the Select product box: You should enter manually the name of product here to make sure that this product will be shown out when you hover to on front end
- General tab – Image: The popup displays with title and image. Even you can add link for image
- General tab – Text:
- General tab – Link: This allows you to add popup title and link that leads to product detail page
- Icon settings tab – Image: This is the default pin icon image. You can choose this and put link
- Icon settings tab – Area text: With this section, you can freely modify the style of pin icon
– Text: TEST (for example)
– Font size of text
– Text color of text
– Width, Height, Border Width and Border Radius: for the pin icon. You can change these parameters then you will see the different.
- Popup settings tab: You can style for the popup which is displayed on homepage with the Width, Height and Position (you can put the popup to be displayed on left/ right/ top/ bottom position of pin icon)